To impart Higher Education to all segments of society with special emphasis to the students of socially and economically backward sections of the society.
- To make quality the defining element of education.
- To impart value based Education.
- To increase literacy level among the women by providing educational facility leading to women empowerment.
- To enhance the spirit of Nationality, National Integrity by inculcating high moral values.
- To provide guidance for competitive exams and ensure all-round personality development to compete for jobs.
- To develop social concern and civic responsibilities among the upcoming talented youth.
- Maintain and upgrade the technology infrastructure in support of student learning, teaching and support services.
- To offer undergraduate programmes in Science, Arts and Commerce and Postgraduate programmes in Science, Commerce and Management.
- To promote frequent academic interaction off the campus and on the campus to simulate the academic environment of the institution.
- To involve the Alumni, staff and philanthropists for scholarships and awards to meritorious, physically challenged and economically backward students.
- To organize social service programmes, involving the faculty and students.
- To guide students to get suitable employment and to provide awareness of Higher Educational opportunities through career guidance and placement services.
- To invite stakeholders periodically to involve in the college activities